Thanks Manchester-Shortsville Lion Club for the $100 donation.
Thank you to our newest sponsor Pacemaker Steel and Piping for their generous donation of materials we are using to build our robot!
Thank you to our new sponsor, Fresh Ayr Farm Market.
Scitobor Robotics Food Rotation
2015 Build Season
The following assignments have been given to each student on the team to provide lunch during the meeting indicated. Each group is responsible for the following:
- Notifying Mr. Sarazyn ASAP if there is a conflict
- In the event of a conflict, we will negotiate trading with other students
- Notifying an officer 1 week in advance of what will be served
- Providing food, beverages, cups, plates, napkins & any necessary cutlery on your assigned day to feed ~20 people
- Contact Mr. Sarazyn with any questions or concerns.
Note that the end of the build season (Saturday 2/14 through Tuesday 2/17) we will plan on meeting every day. There is no school during the week of 2/16 through 2/20.
Davin B & Owen B
Daria A & Sabrina B
Adam A & Nick B
Christian B & Cal C
Tyler C & Dylan C
Ashleigh F & Nathan L
David K & Alex M
Remi R & Trenton R
Jesse H & Caitlin U
Jon F, Ryan M, & Walter S
*Students under special assignment will be assigned as needed during the season with fair warning (notified 1+ week in advance)